Cost: $50 / hour
The Main Room is located in the beautiful old railway station and is the perfect setting for birthday parties, celebrations and even weddings.
It has a well-equipped kitchen attached to it and opens onto the old station platform, now a huge undercover veranda.
There is a playground, public barbecues and picnic tables just a few metres away.
The Main Room is approximately 6m x 8m in size and the veranda is approximately 21m x 5 m. The kitchen includes a stove / oven, microwave, refrigerator, kettle and urn and a range of basic cooking and serving utensils.
Feel free to come in and look around!
Hire of the Main Room includes 4 trestle tables (180 cm x 75 cm) and 20 chairs.
Cleaning equipment is supplied and hirers are required to leave the venue as they found it. Alternatively, you can pay for our cleaning service ($30).
- Minimum 3 hour booking on weekends
- Morning bookings between 9:30 and 2:00
- Afternoon bookings between 1:30 and 6:00 (later finish available – contact office)
- No restrictions for bookings of 6 hours or more
- Please factor in time to set up, pack up and clean (unless you are paying for cleaning service) into your booking time
- Cleaning option, if desired, must be selected at the time of booking as it can often not be added later due to booking crossovers.
To make a booking, please complete the House Hire Form, making sure that you first read the House Hire Information for further information and fees.